As I finished pumping my 14th gallon of gas at $42.00 today, I thought of something: This whole notion of terrorism does not and mostly is not someone with a bomb strapped to their back; it's not a guy with a towel on his head and an AK-47. Terrorism in America right now is the best, most well thought-out form ever: GAS PRICES. America is coming to its knees right now. Listen, whether u think about it or not...Every aspect of this country "runs" on oil. It's not just the gas you put in your SUV or the oil that heats your home. Go the grocery store...There is an outstanding example of what high gas prices will do. I'm not one to go on and on about how times are ending: But...how much longer can this go on? If gas makes your car run, then oil makes America run. What happens when the oil is too expensive or even gone? This is such a brilliant form of terrorism. AND IT IS TERRORISM. Arab countries along w/ some greedy American companies are making tons of money. The Arab's are draining our ability to function. This nation is begining to feal the wrath of an angry God. I pray that folks turn from their evil ways. I'm not preching, but a nation that is so far from God as our's is, is surely destined for destruction.





Bookmarks